Tech Note: No timing changes are needed for spring setups that peak at the same boost as your current setup but we do suggest you have your tuner lower initial timing due to the increased torque load.
- Include a 6 or 8 rib 3.33 inch pulley
- Turbosmart HyperGate 45 Wastegate with upgraded flange.
- The OEM 103" belt will work by moving the idler in, but the optimal belt length is a 100" belt. Choose the Optional Gates green belt for best performance.
- Shipped complete with additional vacuum fittings and new intercooler tubing ready to unbolt your existing pipe, and replace with this one.
- Additional springs are included to set the wastegate up from anywhere between 7-20psi of boost.
Our BCR shop car which was used for the initial testing featured a Vortech JT trim head unit (same flow as a 2200 Paxton unit). This car was equipped with long tube headers and stock intake. It was dyno'd originally with the air filter off. With a peak boost of 9.88 psi, the car made 577 rwhp and 455 ft/lbs on 16 degrees max timing. With our custom setup, the same car dyno'd with a peak boost of 9.71 psi, and the car made 601rwhp and an astounding 532 ft/lbs or torque. Total peak hp pickup was 24 but midrange horsepower picked up 89 to the tires. Peak torque picked up 77 ft/lbs, but was up as much as 86 throughout the power band.
Our test car weighed in at 4025 lbs. Our initial track times were a best of email@example.com mph. With our custom setup, the car ran firstname.lastname@example.org. Both tunes had peak timing of 16 degrees, nice and conservative. That is a gain of .37 tenths and over 5 mph!
**Setups are custom built to order and usually ship within 10 business days. For those wanting to upgrade to an 8 rib setup at the same time, please check out our "Torque Booster Plus" package. If you pre-ship us your elbow, we will take $50 off the price of the setup. If you ship us your elbow after the fact (in good condition), we will give you a $35 core for it.
- 2011 Ford Mustang
- 2012 Ford Mustang
- 2013 Ford Mustang
- 2014 Ford Mustang
- 2015 Ford Mustang
- 2016 Ford Mustang
- 2017 Ford Mustang
- 2018 Ford Mustang
- 2019 Ford Mustang
- 2020 Ford Mustang
- 2021 Ford Mustang
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov