MRT Part# 91U920 Loudness: 6 Drone: 2 Performance: 5
The Mustang GT MRT Interceptor Axle-Back system has a loud, deep muscle car sound and is handcrafted in corrosion resistant T304 Stainless Steel. Base systems include T304 polished SS 4" tips and 2.5" mandrel bent tube. Black Ops black matte tip finish is available for an additional fee. This system is engineered for the best sound to match your GT and provides increased performance from increased exhaust flow. The MRT Interceptor is quieter than the KR. It has just enough exhaust presence with elevated sound to Get Noticed, Feel the Performance note and packaged in a design without excessive drone.
For customers with factory-installed Active & Dual Mode Exhaust valves, MRT offers and recommends a simple solution that allows you to upgrade your exhaust system without having to develop a tune.
- DIY installation for the backyard mechanic
- T304 Stainless Steel for the best corrosion resistance
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in the USA
- 2018 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
- 2019 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
- 2020 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
- 2021 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
- 2018 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
- 2019 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
- 2020 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
- 2021 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov