These ProCharger systems also give Mustang owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of polished, satin, or black finish for both the brackets and head unit.
Installation of this system is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date. With a suggested installation time of around 5-6 hours, a customer can install this system in his/her garage with common hand tools, in an afternoon. And for the collector/leased owner in mind, both the HO and Stage 2 systems are 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory O.E.M plastics or hardware.
The "Beefcake Special" takes this Procharger Stage 2 Kit to the next level by including ID1050x Injectors, a BAP for increased fueling, and an option to add on a custom Lund Remote Tune.
• 55% gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 8 psi, quality pump gas
• Up to 50% gain with P-1SC-1 tuner kit and custom tuning
• Add on Tuning Options: Choice of Lund nGauge, SCT X4 or Lund Racing Remote Tune
• Even higher gains possible with modified motors
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
• 3 supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
• Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
• No cutting of radiator hoses, or trimming of factory coolant fan
• 100% reversible
• Handheld tuner available
• Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
• Self contained oiling head unit, with CBC billet gear case and impeller
• 55%+ gain with P-1SC-1 on 9 psi, quality pump gas
• Dedicated 8-rib drive system
• Upgradable to 1,225 HP F-1R Head Unit
• Larger and thicker air-to-air intercooler
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov