Ford 2018-2021 Mustang GT
Auto or Manual
Included in Kit
- Whipple Supercharger Gen 5 3.0L Tuner kit
- DW1000cc Fuel Injectors
- Vortech Fuel Pump Booster
This Beefcake Special Kit is built for the serious enthusiast who wants the ultimate power gains. Choose to add an optional Lund ngGauge, SCT X4 or a custom Lund Racing Remote Tune! Additional options include JLT Cold Air Kit, Brisk Spark Plugs, 10-Rib Pulley Upgrade, 160 Low Temp Degree Thermostat, Maxflow Race BOV (very loud) or various Vortech Head Units to make your car the ultimate contender!
Whipple Exclusive Features
- No other upgrades required, just add the fuel injectors and custom tune and massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W185RF (3.0 liters) The new, direct and port injected supercharger system features the brand new Generation 5 3.0L front feed twin-screw supercharger. Not to be confused with the Gen 3 or 4, this all new supercharger features industry leading efficiency from idle to redline. All new bearings, gears, rotors and housing allow the new supercharger to spin faster, longer and safer while producing more power than any other positive displacement supercharger ever built. The new Gen 5 features an all new 3/4 rotor combination vs previous 3/5, 285 deg helix vs previous 270 deg, new bell mouth inlet, optimizied dishcarge port and increased diameter vs length for higher efficiency.
- Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt
- Over-sized Crusher inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation (unique Roval 132mm inlet)
- Front feed allows for over-sized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler (over 33% larger than competition) offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- Massive oversized aluminum intercooler reservoir (over 2 gallons) holds more than double any competitors IC water system allowing longer more consistent power levels vs. competition
- High flow intercooler pump, nearly double the flow of the standard units others use
Whipple Optional Upgrades
Throttle Body: The new Whipple system uses the factory throttle body for its base kit, but offers a over-sized elliptical billet throttle body that can be purchased now or later. When you option for the big throttle body, you should always option for the high flow fuel injectors.
Electric Fans: Whipple offers a dual 11" Spal electric fan option that attaches to the heat exchanger for improved cooling capacity.
Oversized Heat Exchanger: Lowers the IAT2 temps for better performance. The new high capacity LTR takes performance to an entirely new level. The all aluminum heat exchanger features a new dual pass design, dual 3/4" ID inlet/out fitting, natural race finish and 3.1" thick core for uncomprimised capacity.
10 Rib Belt Upgrade: Whipple Superchargers comes standard with the stock 6-rib type belt system. For race applications, Whipple has developed a 10-Rib belt system using a Dayco HD tensioner, billet 6061-T6 pulleys and all the necessary hardware for installation
Tune Options: The standard complete kit includes a Whipple PCM reflash tool. The PCM Flash Device option is a PCM/laptop based program that flashes the stock PCM, along with options to change tire/axle ratios, read/erase trouble codes and relearn crank/cam position.
**The "tune delete" option is a complete kit, minus the tune and flash tool. This makes the kit not legal in California and is for off-road use only.
**This option should be picked for custom engine applications that require custom tuning.
Vehicle Identification Number VIN:The new PCM architecture of the new 5.0L Mustang (2015+) now requires a unique VIN Identifier for each vehicle calibration
- 2018 Ford Mustang
- 2019 Ford Mustang
- 2020 Ford Mustang
- 2021 Ford Mustang
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov