Available in stock configuration or ported for more performance.
Why add the lock out?
Add the MMR Racing CMCV lock out kit to lock the IMRC (intake manifold runner control) in the full open position. Perfect for Supercharged and Turbo charged 2018+ Mustang GT applications or transplant applications. This kit deletes all of the bulky actuators, sensors and vacuum lines for a cleaner look and lighter weight. Easy Install.
Tech: Great also for manifold transplants and engine swaps where control of the CMCV is not needed or not possible.
Installation Instructions: Check out the complete install Click Here! For PDF File
Tuning: Lund Racing is the premier tuning company for late model Mustangs. Lund can tune your 2011-2020 Mustang for the 2018 manifold swap. Choose the optional SCT X4, nGauge or the SCT BDX programmers.
Optional AFS Porting for More Power
AFS is the premier manifold porting service for your late model Mustang and F-150. The AFS ported 2018+ Mustang manifold is a great value with proven hp and tq results. Perfect for any N/A, Supercharger, Turbo or Nitrous build. AFS has many years of experience creating the best airflow possible while maintaining a good balance between the cylinders.
Ported 2018 Manifold Features
- Ported to AFS Specifications
- Cut and reshape the inlet and runners
- Removing excess glue in the seams
- Remove obstructions to increase overall airflow
- Ported to balance airflow between cylinders
- Gains 8-12hp; 7-9ft lbs torque on average
- Larger gains for Supercharger, Turbo
Ported Throttle Body
- AFS keeps the throttle body diameter at 80mm to aide in ease of tuning.
- The Ported Throttle Body runs on a stock tune.
- The inlet/outlet tapers are changed, throttle shaft is thinned, and throttle blade is modified.
- Gains an additional 5-7hp and 7-9ft lbs of torque with big gains and throttle response and mid-range torque you can feel.
- 2011 Ford Mustang
- 2012 Ford Mustang
- 2013 Ford Mustang
- 2014 Ford Mustang
- 2015 Ford Mustang
- 2016 Ford Mustang
- 2017 Ford Mustang
- 2018 Ford Mustang
- 2019 Ford Mustang
- 2020 Ford Mustang
Call 1-855-827-7223 from 9am-10pm EST for more info.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov