Paired power combination. Adding the JLT Cold Air Intake along with the Lund Racing Custom tune is a great way to add power. The JLT intake boasts a 25-30 RWHP gain on a stock GT500 and around 30+ on a modified application. Excellent choice for any upgrades including headers, cold air intake, forced induction, E85 Conversions and more. Each Lund Racing tune is specific to the vehicle not just a regular out of the box stock tune. We request all your modifications and vehicle parameters so we can build a custom program for YOUR vehicle. Data logging is used to gather real time information on how your car performs on the street, not just at the dyno.
Application: Ford 2020 Shelby GT500 Supercharged
Lund Racing Tune Features
- Custom Tune for your vehicle using the VIN number
- Corrects Air-Fuel-Ratio
- Supports Supercharger upgrades, headers, pulley changes, injectors, CAI, exhaust etc..
- Adjust your shift points
- Increase the rev-limiter,
- Better drive-ability
JLT Intake Features
- INTAKE TUBE:Computer designed and HUGE! We were able to design this tube to use all of the available space, the tube is 6" at the filter end and smoothly tapering down to 4.5" at the Throttle body side. Keeping the intake tube a half inch bigger than the stock throttle body in anticipation of aftermarket offerings.
- HEAT SHIELD: The rotational molded plastic heat shield blocks engine heat at idle and low speed. The intake tube passes through the heat shield to have a complete seal with the hood acting as the lid to the air box. Our shield incorporates the fresh air inlet from the grill for the factory style ram air effect.
- EASY INSTALL: The design, detailed instructions and online video instructions helps make this an easy install (see Instructions & Videos tabs to download / view).
- POWER GAINS: 25-30 RWHP on a stock GT500; 30+ on a modded GT500
- KIT INCLUDES: JLT Black Textured Intake Tube, Silicone Coupler, 6x9 S&B Powerstack Air Filter, Heat Shield & Fresh Air duct, HD Clamps & all needed hardware
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov