Roush Supercharger Features
• Most highly-engineered supercharger system for the 2015-2016 F-150 on the market.
• 650 hp @ 6500 rpm and 585 lb-ft @ 4000rpm.
• +265 hp (+69%) and +198 lb-ft (51%) increase over stock (385 hp/387 lb-ft).
• R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology.
• Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors with greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM).
• All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system.
• Large aluminum intercooler, low-temperature radiator with molded air duct, and high-capacity degas bottle.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe combined with the added twist provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
Under Executive Order No. D-418- retail installation is allowed for both our 600-horsepower Phase 1 and 650-horsepower Phase 2 Supercharger Kits for F-150 and 670-horsepower Phase 1 Supercharger Kits for Mustang. These Executive Orders apply to the installation of ROUSH supercharger systems on 5.0L V8 engines in green states for all 2015 and 2016 model year Ford F-150s and 2017 Mustangs. (Green states refer to those that follow California Air Resources Board certification.)
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov